Amazon Kindle 2 - Kindle 2 Reader - Find Great Deals on the Kindle. Shop Now & Save at Amazon Shopping!! Free Shipping. Buy Amazon Kindle 2, Kindle DX for holiday gifts. Over 360,000 titles. Now with Global Wireless.

วันพุธที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

The New Kindle 2 is a Big Improvement!

I just ripped through the pretty packaging and I love my new Kindle 2! (I'm a late 30's book lover. I read lots of fiction and non-fiction, and type in notes for my book club.)

It's much thinner (and evenly flat as opposed to wedge shaped like the Kindle 1).

The cover (sold separately) is a vastly better design with clips that hold the Kindle firmly with no straps or elastic. Real leather.

The font size options include a slightly smaller font that before--looks great.

The screen has a higher degree of clarity than the Kindle 1.

Navigation is much easier with the 5-way button.

The only negative: I miss having a dedicated button to deactivate the wireess, but the overall device has improved so much that I will get over the loss quickly.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE!!!

More detail kindle 2 Reader visit at Kindle2Reader Store
kindle2Reader review

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Link and Search

Blog Preference