Amazon Kindle 2 - Kindle 2 Reader - Find Great Deals on the Kindle. Shop Now & Save at Amazon Shopping!! Free Shipping. Buy Amazon Kindle 2, Kindle DX for holiday gifts. Over 360,000 titles. Now with Global Wireless.

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Just to know Kindle 2 is the great ebook reading device

I'm an avid book reader and love to keep up on the latest gadgets and gizmos. I never knew the Kindle existed until I saw it on the Today Show last week. It peeked my curiousity since I love to read so much. After reading the reviews and pondering the price all day, I took the plunge. I'm SO happy I did! I ordered a light and case for it and had it shipped together with an original receive date of March 9th. Ugh. Well, I got it much sooner than that, obviously. I couldn't wait to get started. The battery was almost fully charged upon receipt so I turned it on and I was in business. It was so user friendly I didn't even need the instructions. I downloaded Twilight and have been entranced ever since. I haven't gone anyplace without it, and I think we'll be inseparable forever. I can't wait to show it off. I broke my thumb in a motorcycle accident a few years ago and it's uncomfortable for me to hold a book opened for any length of time. With my Kindle, no problem. Reading in bed is much more enjoyable too, no more adjusting the booklight every time I go to the next page. At first I thought I would for sure want a backlit screen, but after using it, I don't think that would work. This thing is so easy on the eyes, I like it better than an actual book. If you have ANY doubts about this ingenious gadget, I'm telling you, just do it! You won't be sorry!

More detail kindle 2 Reader visit at Kindle 2 Reader Store
kindle2Reader Review

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Link and Search

Blog Preference